Terms & Conditions
1. The owner of this web site is JAB Spares 2B Millbrook Close St. James Mill Business Park Northampton NN5 5JF
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with JAB Spares, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You must be eighteen years old and above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
4. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund providing the goods have not been despatched.
5. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and JAB Spares until JAB Spares dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by JAB Spares of your offer to buy goods from JAB Spares or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by JAB Spares.
6. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
7. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
8. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 43 below from time to time.
9. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
11. You undertake that all details you provide to JAB Spares for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
12. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
13. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform JAB Spares as soon as possible.
14. All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the ‘cancel’ link next to the product ordered on your account page on the website. We can also accept cancellations by email to email@example.com or by post or by telephoning 07891 101471 during normal office hours.
Where you have already received the goods, return the goods to JAB Spares unopened together with the original invoice. JAB Spares will refund you the purchase price of the goods once received and examined.
16. Once JAB Spares receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to JAB Spares from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by JAB Spares in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Company name.
17. Goods must be in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to JAB Spares. JAB Spares reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. JAB Spares also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected
18. Once JAB Spares receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract, any sum debited to JAB Spares from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by JAB Spares.